Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Creating a space to work.

Once upon a time, an artist had a small space to set up a drawing table, store supplies, and work in solitude to create paintings and drawings. There came a day however, when children needed a place to play and work on homework. The artist gave up this space to the children, sold the drawing table, and put supplies away for another time.

Now, with a new drive to create, the artist needed to find a space to work. I needed to find a space to work.

So tonight, after prayers were said and the kids put to bed, I went to the attic to set up my workspace. I have my table set up and most of my supplies moved up there. There is still a bit of work to be done, but it is well on the way to a creative space! I am looking forward to finishing it up, so I can begin working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!