Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer "Work"


We have been back from Michigan for a few days now. I have been catching up on cleaning, laundry, you know, all that exciting stuff...

I have some ornaments I have to finish, and a few other projects I have been working on. I made a batch a soap--it is curing, so we will see if we can actually use it in a couple of weeks. I purchased a couple of beading books, so I may try to make some small bracelets, perhaps for the girls for Christmas. I also have a couple of painting and collage ideas that I would like to get to. My list keeps growing, but I see that as a good thing. That means the creative juices are still flowing, and that is exciting to me!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!