Friday, February 13, 2009

Look who came to our house!

I was going out to pick up my younger daughter from school, when these lovelies waddled across the yard, and up the front walk!

Aren't they cute! They were extremely talkative, and friendly too! My older daughter and I took a couple of pictures, and then I was on my way, sort of.

As I walked to the car, these two followed me. I didn't want to feed them, because my mother-in-law, who lives downstairs, has a dog. I didn't want to make the ducks too comfortable. . . They waddled around the car a couple of times, then finally they made their way down the driveway, and safely across the street. It was fun watching them look around and try to figure out where we went when I got in the car and my daughter went back inside! It was a pleasant visit.



Maybe they will come back again. . .

1 comment:

  1. Awww, they're so cute. I love the duck snow tracks, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!