Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another birthday

Yes, we celebrated another birthday-they come so quickly now! This beautiful young lady has been a part of our family for 12 years! (Although in God's eyes, she has been on loan to us for so much longer. . .)She was very excited about her birthday, and her cake request was for a marbled chocolate/yellow cake with blue frosting. I had a picture in my mind of how I wanted the frosting to look, and when I described it to my friend, she said "add Swedish Fish to make it an underwater scene!" Since my daughter loves those, it was perfect.


My younger daughter helped place the fish and the "bubbles" on the cake.
Of course, there were presents to open after the cake. . .





All-in-all, she had a wonderful day.
I'm sure the next birthday will come all too soon, but we will still love her all too much. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!