Monday, May 25, 2009

Today, we made. . .

I even cleared off the kitchen table!


The ingredients:





Mix together, into a sticky dough,

cover, and let rise about 30-40 minutes.

Then, add:

and baking powder, and more flour. Mix, knead, then cover and let rise until double in size.





Then, find some good helpers, and start rolling and shaping. . .


Let rise again. . .

(there are a couple more steps between this picture and the next. . .)


Fresh, warm, soft pretzels!
They don't taste as good as Grandma's, but they do taste good, and it is fun to have the girls (and any friends that might be visiting) help. They really love making them, and eating them!


4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to do this! They look great - yum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy. I wish I had the same desire to make food-related items as I do everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! And I am betting it was lots of fun too. Loved the way you shred it with us through your photos!

    Have a sweet week!

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look delicious and I'll bet it was fun making them, too!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!