Monday, June 15, 2009

Here we grow. . .

It has rained quite a bit over the last week, so the garden is very happy!
Mom says that a good rain is so much better than watering by hand.

God is the ultimate Master Gardener. . .

Tomatoes are appearing. . .

The flowers are bright and blooming. . .

The peas are standing tall. . .(I need to get the string in place before they start leaning.)


Cucumbers are coming along nicely. I will have to thin them soon. . .


And the green beans are growing strong too!



This will be a red pepper. . .we just need to wait a bit longer. . .


It is exciting to see things growing, and to know, that really, I have nothing to do with it!
God's hand is visible and active in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly ~

    Thanks for your sweet comments! Hey, you must be a local gal! I live in Danvers, MA. Your gardens look great. Even though we have an acre of land, there really isn't anywhere for a veg garden, so I find my way to the local farm every day to buy, or pick ~ I love it!

    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband says the same thing - there's just a chemistry in rainwater that can't be duplicated! :) Your garden looks wonderful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!