Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Day of School

We are celebrating the last day of school!
It is so hard to believe that the school year went by so quickly. . .
It seems like just a few short months ago our oldest was starting preschool.

Then it was on to the bus for Kindergarten.

Year by year both girls are growing, learning and maturing into wonderful, lovely young ladies.
We celebrate their accomplishments, their hard work, and their kind hearts toward their classmates and teachers.

For now, it is time for relaxing, for Summer fun. . .

And celebrating warm weather, friends and family



Hope your Summer has started in a most wonderful way!

This post is linked to Chatting at the Sky

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit that since my oldest went to preschool summer has become something I tend to dread-- having both boys home and fighting with each other all day every day! But I have discovered that when I take a step back and really throw myself into the fun of summer I enjoy my kids so much more!

    Great pictures! Great things to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have had a great start to your break...I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! Hope you're having a great time so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Sweets! Yes, we got very close to the killdeer babies, although I don't think the Mom was very happy about it. One baby got lost from the group and I had to bring it back to the family. Oh, I was so scared for the little fellow! They were precious and it was such a treat to see them... Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly,
    Thank You for you kind and encouraging comments :)
    Your pictures are wonderful!
    It's dinner time here and I just saw your "pretzel" post....those look so GOOD! I look forward to visiting your blog again, Blessing to you! Anni

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!