Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is an important day. . .


Every day is important, but in our State, on this day, there is a special election to choose a new State Senator. The weather may be a hindrance to some, but I hope everyone will do what they need to do.

We performed our civic duty as citizens of this great country, and voted.

I think every time I have voted, I have taken the girls with me, because it is important for them to see the necessity of participating, and to understand the process of voting. I try to answer the questions they have, as honestly as I can.
I hope and pray they will continue to grow into lovely young ladies, and honest, diligent citizens.
I hope I continue to be a good example of what that means. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!