Sunday, February 21, 2010

Setting Goals, and Tag sale!

With Spring just around the corner (even if the weather forecast doesn't show it), motivation is blooming in my creative space!
After a dry spell (idea-wise), it is fun to have the creative juices flowing again! I am planning on an Open House this Spring, and having that goal helps keep me focused on projects.

Here are some things I have been working on, with more to come. . .
Currently, gift tags take up my work table. (I will have more pictures soon!)
Paintings are waiting in the wings, as my camera and I will soon go looking for inspiration!

Although, some paintings have already come to be. . .





These are smaller works, but fun to do.

Setting goals has never been easy for me, but as I get older, and the kids more involved in activities, I find I get distracted if I don't have a list, a deadline or a goal to work toward.

Do you set goals? Do you make to-do lists?
(Oh and the leftover cinnamon rolls from my previous post were a hit as maple pecan bread pudding!)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the Open House!! I like what you have posted so far...

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!