Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goings on. . .

I have not been taking many pictures lately. I usually do have my camera with me, but am not finding myself reaching for it to capture a moment. It is difficult to find inspiration.

Working on creative projects is not on my to-do list. I just don't seem to have the urge to create. I do have a couple of projects I need to get to work on, but cannot seem to get motivated to begin.

We got tennis rackets for the girls, so I can start teaching them to play. They have had fun playing out in the driveway, but hopefully tomorrow we will go to the park and hit the tennis court.

I have submitted one job application in the last couple of days, and keep looking to see what else I might find. Baby steps, baby steps. . .

1 comment:

  1. I love to play tennis (I am not very good) and I would love my children to learn.

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!