Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I can't believe school is over. . .


Well, actually, tomorrow is the last day of school for the girls. Both have done well this year, and we have received such kind comments from teachers and parents about them. God is truly at work in their lives and hearts!

We look forward to a Summer filled with relaxation, fun, and time with friends. We will have some activities too, but lets not jump right into those. . .we need a break first! There are no big plans at this point, although the girls will have a week of vacation Bible school, and a week at a Summer camp where my brother-in-law helps out. I think they are going to have a really great vacation. (I just can't believe the school year went so quickly!)
(I am toying with changing the name of this blog, so bear with me. . .)

1 comment:

  1. School's been out for a couple of weeks already around here - -we even had our vacation up to Minnesota (another week coming up in Massachusetts). I am getting into the summer spirit!

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!