Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Really Coming, Isn't It. . .


Fall, that is. . .

Soon the girls will be heading back to school-in less than a week, the air will turn chilly, the leaves will begin their autumnal transformation. . .(that is fun to say!)  This year is quickly disappearing.  Where did it go?  It feels like we haven't had much down time, and yet, I can't think of any major projects or accomplishments we, um, accomplished!  I still have some projects to finish, and the usual unattainable feat of finishing laundry and dishes.  (I'm not the only one, am I?) 

I have been touring different blogs, looking at all the wonderful ideas and beautiful homes that others have been working on.  There are some pretty amazing, and very nice sounding people out there!  I wish I lived closer to some, so I could meet them in person!  There are some chips, or strands, or dusting, or paint splatters of creativity I wouldn't mind having brushed my way. . .

(Maybe this is where my Summer went. . .oh well)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how to slow time down ... that is the question! ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still hoping to squeeze a few last summer activities in. Kelly took the kids to the pool for the last time and we are hoping to do some hiking tomorrow. Fall is coming fast though.

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear your thoughts!