Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Open My Eyes...

Opening eyes to read blogs can sometimes lead to wider open eyes, conviction, truth, and the occasional crack in your heart (which are all good things).  

Read this blog, or this one, just to name two.  I could go on and on.  As I struggle with so many daily decisions, issues that I don't like, people that I wish I could change, circumstances I would like to remove myself from, I read these words and hear God saying that I still have so much more than so many others.  That I need to listen for Him and watch for Him, because He is in all of this.  He knows and cares, and perhaps, no, I need to focus on Him and trust Him, and speak when He tells me, and quiet my heart and fears when He tells me. 

Open my eyes that I may see
Glimpses of truth You have for me...



1 comment:

It would be great to hear your thoughts!