Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Who am I....



This is a sketch I did quickly the other day, as I realized that I have to do something with all the emotions I have been going through lately. That thought formed an idea, which is as yet, incomplete, but have been taking notes of what I would like to portray.

It may very well end up being a series of pictures...

Though I like the written word, and sometimes dream of writing, I am a visual person. Some might take notes during sermons at church, but many times I will draw something.


 A word catches my attention, and becomes a picture, an image that represents the meaning I hear.
Weeks later, I can go back and see that picture, and the words come back as if they were just uttered that moment.




There are many words that come to mind when I think of this sketch I did. The idea behind it is one I think many of us have faced or need to face:

How do I see myself, how do others see me and most importantly - who am I in Christ?

I am excited about the possibilities of this project,and hope to make time soon to get started. I will keep you posted on the progress...in between kids' activities, working, cooking, etc...(many of you are familiar with those routines in your own lives...)


Any suggestions for setting time aside?













No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!