Friday, July 26, 2013

Some of what I am reading these days

I just finished reading something that arrived in my inbox.  I subscribe to a few blogs that share creative ideas and thoughts on cultivating and organizing creative ideas.

I just thought I would mention this one, from Todd Henry's Accidental Creative site. At the end, there are articles he linked to - interesting reads, and thought provoking. 

Design by Insight is another blog I get updates from as I try to learn to organize my thoughts and maybe even write about them here!

And here is another one from Darrell Vesterfelt that is great for encouragement and thought. 

There are so many places to find inspiration.  These are just a few of the many spots I like to visit. 

What about you?

Where do you find inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!