Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Exploring, Learning, and Sharing the Process - A New Series

There are so many things I can learn!  I am working on a new series that will bring you along as I - we - explore new ideas and methods, learn and try new things, cook new recipes, and figure out how things work.  

This idea started as I thought about what I should share in this space. I usually hit a wall when I don't have photos to share, or good photos to share.  Well, since many of my pictures don't turn out, and that keeps me from posting a lot of things, and I know I really need to learn to use my camera as it was meant to be used...  I thought I would start there.

So my first exploration will be with my camera: how does it work, and how do I use the various settings. (This could either be a fairly long post, or broken up into smaller, separate posts...)

I plan to make this a weekly series, walking together through the different processes, documenting the good, the bad, and the ugly as I - wait, we - learn something new!

So stay tuned and join in!

(Here's a tentative, really varied, list of things I am curious about:)
  • My camera - How does this thing work?
  • Making paper - Pulp fact, or fiction?  (I have made paper before, but always fun to try, try again!)
  • Making bread - it's bread, it's delicious, why not!? (crackers, sourdough, German pretzels, pizza dough...ah the possibilities!)
  • Various Art Movements and Styles
  • Making things with paper - maybe we will use some of the paper we make!

Any other thoughts or suggestions?  Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!