Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Paper, How do I Love Thee. . . Let Me Count the Ways

I have always loved paper.  I don't recall a time when I felt otherwise.  Maybe it borders on obsession, which is why I haven't gone to the craft store for some time, because if it is on sale. . . I'm done.  If there is one type of paper I can easily part with, it is the rag kind that comes from the government as "legal tender". . .
(Vintage wallpaper)
There are seemingly endless possibilities for things to do or make with paper. Here are just a few possibilities. 
(Small handmade books)
(Paper Little Red Schoolhouse Ornament)   
 (Crepe Paper flower on a strand of small white lights)

Some things are really simple, some a bit more complex.  I thought I would walk through some of the projects I have made, sharing the process, hoping that you will take some of the tutorials and make some unique items, gifts, and decorations. 

This will not be an exhaustive list, but it will be a good starting point!  If you have any questions, or if you have ideas for paper projects, let me know!  I would love to hear and see what you have made, or are planning on making! 

In fact, I have a Facebook page, and would love to share some pictures of your work!
 (Gift tags)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!