Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Progress Report - Ornaments and My To-Do List

I have so many ideas, and am trying to get some order in my schedule.  So I will be sharing progress reports - about once a week, just to let you know what I have been up to. 

My progress reports will generally be pretty brief with just a picture or three of what I am currently working on.  They may include things that might not be considered "creative" in the sense of painting or making something, but they are things that are a part of my daily life, like doing dishes, baking cookies, helping with homework and well, you get the idea!

I have had some ornament orders, and as I get those off to their new homes, more projects are lined up.   I may get more ornament orders as Christmas gets closer, but for now things are fairly quiet.
 
**If you are interested in ordering an ornament, leave a comment or send me an email and I will get back to you!  I only take orders up until December 1st for Christmas delivery.**

My to-do list so far, includes writing more blog posts - stay tuned for those - and working on some more paintings and mixed media pieces.  I have an altered book art journal to work on (with a post series too!), and I need to try to finish the dining table I have been attempting to put together...


 


So... what have you been up to?

Be sure to look for me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!