Friday, October 10, 2014

The Story of My Art - The Series

On any given day, hundreds of ideas run through my head.  Sometimes I can catch them.  I might use words, paint, or graphite to mark the paper or canvas with the ideas.  I might use paper on paper too.  Many times, while I am working, the ideas become stories.  Some are longer, with more background than can be seen, and some are quite simple - perhaps only a few phrases long.

I will be sharing those stories here on Fridays.  Please be sure to come back and check in.  Or, Subscribe and get the posts delivered right to your inbox! 
To get us started, here is an example of one story from back in February...

What story are you creating where you are? Are you sharing it with those around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!