Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tis the Season

For painting ornaments! 

I have been painting ornaments for. . . wow!. . . I guess 10 years now!  I know I have painted hundreds to date, and already have a few orders pending this year!  Each one is hand painted, and around 4 inches in diameter.  I generally add details of snow, a wreath with a red bow on the front door, and candles in the windows for a little warmth and sign of life.  I have even had requests for dogs or snowmen in the front yard!

Here are some examples of my work:




And though you may be thinking about these things:

I have started thinking about Christmas and helping others find a unique gift that will hopefully be enjoyed for years to come. . .

If you would like to know more about ordering ornaments, visit my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!