Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Creative Projects Using Scrapbook Paper

I know I have mentioned my love of paper before, and here is proof! (In dark, fuzzy pictures!)

I am trying to work on projects that will allow me to use all of these beautiful sheets, and while I do have some ideas of my own, I found some fun things that I will share here! (And while you are looking through these, I will be organizing my paper stash!)

Better Homes and Gardens (they actually have a few on this list alone...)
Home Stories A-Z Another few here...
and of course there is Pinterest...

I could spend hours days(!!) looking at all of the ideas and tutorials there!
Now to choose which project to try first...

Have you used scrapbook paper in any projects recently, what did you make? Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!