Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Boxing Up Some End-of-Year Thoughts


As we sit on the threshold of 2015, I look around and take in the number of boxes I have around me.  My brain then starts with thoughts about what is in the boxes, the different shapes and sizes of the boxes, do I have too many boxes, do I need more boxes to better organize. . .  you get the idea, right?


We use boxes to help us move things from one place to another.
We use boxes to neatly store supplies that we need to find easily. 

And we can use boxes to exercise our creativity and ideas.

 
We can also use boxes to hold things, keep things hidden, contain things.  And sometimes even people - ourselves included.  Most of you have probably dealt with boxes in some way or another. 
 
As we head into the new year, one of my goals is to take myself and my thinking out-of-the-box.  To think bigger, to push fear aside and stretch myself and my creative pursuits. I am working on setting some goals for myself, this blog, my art and my business.  I would love to have you stick around and join me in this next part of the journey, so please stay tuned to see how things progress! 
 
What dreams or goals do you have for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!