Thursday, December 4, 2014

What's New With You?

Hello!

I'm just checking in, as I haven't posted for a few days.  I have been busy working on some ornament orders (with a few more to come) and figuring out some simple Christmas craft ideas for a post - which was supposed to "go live" yesterday, but... oh well... it should be ready for tomorrow! 

I'm also hosting a small cookie/candy swap this weekend, so that should be a fun time.  I am trying to have a couple simple crafts ready to work on while we snack on cookies and hot cocoa!   Oh yeah, I still need to decorate our tree and the rest of our space...

What are some things you are working on?  Are you planning any get-togethers?  Are you done with your Christmas lists?  (I haven't even thought about that yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!