Friday, February 6, 2015

Figuring This Out

 

I am just getting started on some thoughts for why I do what I do.  What I try to focus on when I create or think about doing projects, and how I tend to view things around me.  Here is where mine begins:
  • Understand you will never know it all I acknowledge my limitations. Sometimes too much - There does need to be some confidence in what you DO know!

  • Be Curious I ask a lot of questions. Maybe too many? Is there such a thing?
  • Keep your sense of wonder I look around and see so many amazing things.  How can I not help but feel the wonder of it all?   
I have to fill that out a little more, but I needed to start. . . 
I have heard quite a bit of buzz lately over the term "manifesto"?  It is a declaration of what you value, what you want to see happen, what you care about.  And while there are some well known, not-so-pleasant versions, I have read blogs and articles on the subject, and have found some versions that are geared for authors, creative people and more:
What about you?  Do you have a set of goals, values or ideas that you follow in your day-to-day work and life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!