Monday, March 16, 2015

Leaving Things Unfini. . .

See what I did there?

I look back through some of my posts, and I find a few projects that I just haven't finished.  I get them to a certain point and then. . . 

Interruptions like dinner, sleep, work. . .you know. . . things like that happen.

Some are so close to being finished, and just need those final thoughts to come into focus.
Some began with a strong idea, but as I started working, the idea didn't quite pan out the way I was picturing.  I might scrap the original, and start over...I have done that before...
 And there is one that is started, but not too far along yet...(that's why there isn't a picture of the canvas). 
I know it is just the beginning of the week, but this coming weekend I will try to work on one (or more) of these to get them either finished, or a little farther along on their journey.  I am making plans to organize my time and my thoughts as the week progresses, so I am ready to paint when the end of the week arrives.

Do you have any unfinished business for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!