Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Current Reading List


I have started collecting titles of book recommendations from other bloggers, my mom, and friends, that sound interesting to me.

Here is just a quick list - in no particular order - of some of the books I have stacked up waiting to be read, and some that I am in the process of reading.

The Art of Work - Jeff Goins 
Start: Punch Fear in the Face- Jon Acuff
The Happiness Project - Gretchen Rubin
A Million Little Ways - Emily P. Freeman
One Thousand Gifts - Ann Voskamp
Poke the Box - Seth Godin

There are other books that I have heard about and want to look into, but I figure I had better finish these before I go looking for more. . .


Have you read any good books lately?
Have you read any bad books - or books that were okay, but don't know if you would recommend...?
Are you in the middle of reading any books right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!