Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Quick Note

Hi there!

I know I haven't been here in...a couple of weeks!!!  I have been getting ready for another paint night event and things have been a little crazy as more and more people sign up!  Last count we had over 50!! 

I like to things to be special, so I started making the aprons we will use, but broke down and bought about half of them, as I didn't think I would be able to get that many finished in time.  (I am working on a post with my process/how-to for the aprons, that I hope to post next week! Here is a photo of some I made...)

I still have some final preparations to make, like finalizing the painting and getting the last minute supplies, but I'm excited about the evening, and that the ladies seem to be excited to participate!  I will check back in next week with an update, but until then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!