Friday, May 15, 2015

Another Paint Night!

 
Last Friday I helped with another ladies' paint night.  We had over 50 people sign up!!! And while not everyone was able to make it, there was a great turn out, and it seemed like everyone was having fun! 
I had worked on a couple different options for them to work from, and in my style, I said they could do one or the other, some of both, or neither.
We started with laying in the background, and then most people were off and running...I mean...painting!
With such a large group, I didn't get through the entire step-by-step process, but highlighted some techniques, and answered questions as they came up.   There was another artist there who was an enormous help in answering questions, and getting things set up!  Thank you Sharon!!!

Here are a few photos from the evening, thanks to Katie, Emma and Mary!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your thoughts!